2 Month Mark!

TODAY IS MY 2 MONTH MARK!
We are allowed to take investigators to SLC temple square tour if they are on date to be baptized! That's why I've gotten to go twice now!! Plus in the MTC I got to go twice for visitor's center training.
Did you get the pictures of Sis Abarca & I eating donuts on a string?? We went to the HP4 chili cookoff and Halloween party on Saturday. It was pretty fun. There were a lot of little kids in costumes. Someone brought my companion and I salads from Olive Garden because they knew I don't eat meat! The members are SO nice here! Right before the chili cookoff we went to temple square with the Teeples. One of the sisters giving the tour was Sis Osorio (I think that's how you spell it)--a sister that I worked with at EFY! She was another counselor there! I also saw in passing a counselor named Fabiola. It was wild :) 
Tri-companionship with popcorn balls!! Sister Abarca, Sister Seo, and Sister Wall
Sister Seo was with us for 3 days this week because her companion went to Park City to train the sisters there. She came and slept over and worked with us for about 2 days. I don't know if you remember me telling you about her, but she is the Korean sister that came out of the MTC at the same time with me. I love her to death. Some really exciting news-- SISTER SEO IS IN OUR COMPANIONSHIP NOW! She came over at 9:30 last night. She and her companion had an emergency transfer and now she is in our companionship & living with us! We had interviews with President Miller on Friday and he told Sister Seo that she would probably be in a companionship with Sister Abarca and I for another transfer.. which means that I am staying in Riverton! I am pretty happy about that and I am so so glad that Sister Seo will be with us.
Sister Abarca was told by the mission president that she will be leaving before Christmas. She was originally going to extend her mission for January but now she will be leaving on time. It's likely that I will be her last companion! Crazy!
We gave another talk on Sunday but for a different ward--Harvest Park 1. Sister Lovell, our landlady/mom, is in that ward and sat in the very front row. I gave a similar talk to last weeks but was lead by the spirit. I talked about Adam and what a miracle it was that he remembers the Book of Mormon stories. I am so glad that he has the desire to be with his family forever. Has he still been going to church? I sent him the Family Proclamation in the mail. 
We had a Young Woman come and work with us on Wednesday. Her name is Cierra and she is 17 and wants to go on a mission so she came tracting with us!! We visited the houses of a lot of less-active members in a neighborhood. It went really well and she said she loved it and wants to come with us again!
We get to go to the temple tomorrow!! Oquirrh temple. (Spellling?) There is this one spot when we are driving that you can see all 3 of the temples.. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I want to live near a temple some day and go inside at least once a week. It is such a blessing to see temples so often.

I love love love you! Thank you for everything. You are great. Mwah! Miss you <3

Last week we went to the aquarium for p-day. Our whole zone of elders and sisters went. It was so fun!
Our district.. Jumping! at the aquarium
Our district at the Aquarium
Sister Seo and I at the aquarium

No comments:

Post a Comment